The First Annual International Tradeshow And Exhibition for Indonesia’s Ageing Market
Showcasing new products, services and technologies on senior related industry, discuss the trend topics of ageing market, gain first-hand industry information, and one stop purchasing solutions.
- Serves as a platform for businesses to launch and market new products and technologies.
- Mediate buyers, distributors and producers of Senior Products and Services.
- ISE 2017 shall provide excellent business networking opportunities domestically and internationally.
- Provide optimum B2B market exposure for industry players specialised in senior-related products and services.
- Usher in foreign trade and businesses into Indonesia’s untapped senior market.
- ISE 2016 shall place visitors at the center of Indonesia’s burgeoning Senior Market and Community.
- Expose visitors to lucrative business opportunities.
- Educate the market of the latest innovation, technology, services, products within the Ageing Market Business.
- Directly connect and interact with industry players.
- ISE 2016 shall provide excellent business networking opportunities domestically and internationally.
The number of people aged 60 or above is expected to hit 23 million by 2017, and with household savings (based on GDP), the potential market of Senior Related Industry in Indonesia will expected to hits US$75 billion. The whooping growth in the population will create many business opportunities in the industry. (www.ageingasia.com)
Indonesia Senior Expo 2017 participants are businesses and industry players related to the ageing market ecosystem, which comprises of: Aged Care, Healthcare & Wellness, Insurance, Investment, Housing & Senior Living, Technology, Education, Food, Nutrition, Leisure & Travel.
Please note that the image shown below is for illustration purposes only.
Food and Nutrition
Senior Travel & Leisure
Comm. & Aged Care Device
Senior Living & Property
Organic products exhibition and festival by Komunitas Organik Indonesia (KOI)
Shell Scheme / Service Stand
– White plywood wall panels 2.44m high
– Carpet & fascia name board
– Lighting & electricity (2 amp)
– 1 receptionist desk, 2 chair, 1 waste basket
– Min. 9 Sqm
Exhibitor must provide their own display plus suitable covering.
Min. 9 Sqm
Book Space Now!
*Filling this online booking form will not cause any commitment, considered void if there is no further confirmation after 7 days. However prime location will be given to early applicant on a “First Come First Serve basis”.
Australian Companies? register also in Austrade pavilion and get the benefit. Click here
Got any question? send us a message.
Register INDONESIA SENIOR EXPO 2017 Today and Start Making Contact!